ya ya ya...dont mind it..i love the way i post it ..(ma lil wishlist swagga)

kumpul collection bokeh banyak derr..kaya t
beig swag tahap yang cemerlang
being the greates blogger wellbeing
masak tempoyakk

say hey for the raising day...............


heyy blogger..
its really been a long time that was passing by and started to miss my blog already guys..how are ma babyy blogg..em???...okay today i was not gonna share of anything but i just want to tell you that..I GET WHAT I WANT SO FAR...means that if we keep on searching and trying we never be failed trust me...
oughh?//
y is that suppose to be fragile???...haha common sense but i like it..i upload in some other website because you know how much i like this colour most...appareantly...i had some bad thorough this few days for example i diddent get any idea what that song all about .........i have no idea whos the singer ,,,the tittle of the song...totally wrecked...im trying to keep on searching for a few days and i still diddent get the answer...the you tube will talk if it got curse and saying bad on me.."...hey gurl..shut the **** up,we tryin to do lil best down here"...hahah too eager to know what is all about as the song is pretty well-known on the radio .....and so am i..im like "ou,the radio got one,it must be me the one who old and soo out of music fan right now"....


BUT IMA TYPE OF ONE WHO DOESNT GIVE UP SO ENOUGH IF I DIDDENT WHAT I WANT FELLAS....

AND I GET WHAT I WANT IN THE END...TO MY SURPRISE IT HAPPEN SO FAST LIKE TRAIN ...I GET WHAT I WANT IN HALF MINUTE I JUST BLURR AND ..EVERYTHING WAS HAPPEN SO QUICK ....THATS WHAT A CALLED (PZA SWAGGER)

IM PROUD OF YOU PZA.(HACKED BY DONG_GIGS)


0 like ma babbling:

Post a Comment

assalamualaikum guys.leave a comment...sedeqah la..amalan mulia tu..ehekk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...